Redirect

Office 2007

Buy Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007!

Tide is In - 2010!

How would you rather fix the State budget?

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Blog Moving

This is my last post on Blogger. I am moving my blog to WordPress. Along with this move, I have also acquired an ACTUAL domain name. Temporarily, I will be found at 757hamptonroads.wordpress.com. In the next few days, I will have 757hamptonroads.com and 757hr.com as well.

Please let me know what you think of the new format.

I will keep this site up for a while. Then I will attach a redirect to it so that I do not lose visitors.

2 comments:

Michael Ragsdale said...

WordPress is Amazing. I moved Ideas for HRT there (it's now blog.raggiesoft.com) and you will be amazed.

Couple of Plugins that you WILL want to have (all help block spam)): reCAPTCHA, Askimet, and Bad Behavior

Also, get yourself a nice theme (take a look at www.gohrt.com/pressroom as well as my blog) since the default theme is crap

Russell Manning said...

in due time. i got to get a host but i got to get paid

Virginia Lottery Results