Redirect

Office 2007

Buy Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007!

Tide is In - 2010!

How would you rather fix the State budget?

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Jordan Bridge Closing: Are you affected?

I know that there are many of us out there that will be directly or indirectly (such as myself) affected by the closing of the Jordan Bridge. If there is anybody that will be directly affected by the bridge's closing, please contact me at 757hamptonroads[at]live.com I have been asked by a producer for a public radio program to locate people that have been directly impacted. This would be great for anybody that drives, bikes, or walks across the bridge. They are especially looking for anyone that actually works at the Shipyard. This information needs to be in by Friday, so please get your info in ASAP. All I need is your Name and email, which I will forward to her. If you know of anybody, that would be great too. The radio program is Weekend America.

No comments:

Virginia Lottery Results