Redirect

Office 2007

Buy Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007!

Tide is In - 2010!

How would you rather fix the State budget?

Saturday, May 3, 2008

I'm back!

I know my blogging has kinda slacked off recently, my last post was over a week and a half ago. I do apologize, but between finals week and work, I hardly had enough time to breathe. I am finished now, no more school till next semester, when I will be transferring to ODU (wish that light rail went through to there...) I do hope to be back to my frequent blogging very soon. 3rd week of may, I'll be out for something called camp school, then in June I leave for camp. (For those of you who don't know, I work summers a a Boy Scout camp up in Surry) I will still try to blog throughout summer, though, just maybe a couple times a week. Internet access will be sparse however, so bear with me.

No comments:

Virginia Lottery Results