Redirect

Office 2007

Buy Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007!

Tide is In - 2010!

How would you rather fix the State budget?

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

TCC Norfolk Student Center

The new student center for the Norfolk Campus of TCC is in the designing stages. I attended the charrette today and they certainly have some great ideas. It is supposed to have a food court/cafe space, a fitness center, a child-care facility, office space for student organizations (SGA gets a huge office), study areas, conference/activity rooms for student groups, and a really cool building. It will be 4 or 5 stories tall and sit on half of the lot between the Norva/Kelly's Building and the Martin Building. Their goal is for it to be a very open building with alot of glass. They will also redesign the plaza. If I can get some pictures of the concepts, I'll put them on here.
Virginia Beach is scheduled to get a similar building next.

2 comments:

Michael Ragsdale said...

I wonder if I'll still be a TCC student? Sounds like a wonderful idea: can't wait to see

Russell Manning said...

I'll be at ODU next semester, but I will probably still take a few TCC classes. Regardless, I thinks it is one more step in the right direction for downtown

Virginia Lottery Results